USG™ Ceilings Plus® at Tucker Acoustical
Custom ceiling solutions for GA construction
Since 1902, USG™ has led with manufacturing innovations and products that set new standards for design, productivity, and performance for construction customers worldwide. With iconic lines like Barz®, Radians®, Wallforms™, and Planx™, USG continues to revolutionize and redefine what’s possible in interior construction today.
Tucker Acoustical Products, a GMS company, offers the highest quality construction supplies across Georgia. Numerous products in the Ceilings Plus® line from USG are available* for order or pickup at our construction yard in Tucker, GA.
* Call to confirm specific product availability. If we do not have an item in stock, we will be glad to order it for you.
USG™ Ceilings Plus® - Our Variety, Your Vision
What happens when industry leader USG applies a complete team of designers, project managers, architectural engineers, and production staff to help bring customers’ ideas to life? The Ceilings Plus portfolio of products delivers:
- Endless possibilities to fit any space and vision
- Custom solutions built to your exact needs and desires
- Boundless creativity smartly balanced with cost-efficiency
- Complete guidance and consultation from start to finish
Ceilings Plus elevates design innovation, combining parametric modeling with advanced manufacturing solutions, to deliver awe-inspiring results for your spaces.
Georgia construction pros – Tucker Acoustical is your trusted source for the complete Ceilings Plus line from USG, including:
- Barz® Linear Panels - An open plenum ceiling with scale, access, and aesthetics, Barz panels provide outstanding acoustical control and integration with lighting and HVAC fixtures. Preassemble any sizes and spacings of linear components into ultra-lightweight panels that allow easy installation and accessibility.
- Radians® Curved Panels - Lightweight, acoustical, and downward accessible, Radians ceilings break the 3-dimensional barrier with a smoothness of gesture executed with uncompromising precision.
- Illusions™ Modular Shapes - The most successful metal and wood concealed suspension system, with panel sizes to match the visual scale of any space. Illusions Shapes provide optimum acoustics, in a lightweight solution that easily integrate with lighting and other ceiling mounted fixtures.
- Planx™ Linear Panels - Precision formed for strength and a clean look, Planx panels open up wood veneer opportunities to linear wood ceilings that weigh less and are available in an increased range of sizes.
- Wallforms™ Wall Panels - Lightweight, easy to install, and accessible for excellent cable management, Wallforms panels open a new dimension to design innovation with better acoustics and optimized privacy.
- PARTÍ™ - Custom, parametric, edge-to-edge perforations, Partí panels create a distinctive, cohesive pattern design across a system of unique panels that deliver maximized aesthetic and economic performance.
Learn more about Ceilings Plus products from USG or start your order now. Tucker Acoustical is here to help. Call us or stop by our showrooms today to place a special order.
Use your online account to request a quote or make a purchase now.
Don’t have an online account yet? Request an online account now. Our Customer Portal can help you work smarter and faster. Talk to your salesperson or contact us at your local yard. We are always here to help!
About Tucker Acoustical Products
Since the 1990s, Tucker Acoustical Products has been dedicated to expert sound control and is one of a select few GMS companies focused solely on acoustical ceiling products. From its Tucker, GA construction yard, Tucker Acoustical offers residential and commercial customers the highest grade acoustical products and solutions in Atlanta and the surrounding areas.
USG is a leading manufacturer of building products and innovative solutions, including wall, ceiling, flooring, sheathing, and roofing products, that help the construction industry build stronger, safer, more sustainable communities. As part of the Knauf group, the world’s largest gypsum manufacturer with a diverse product portfolio and global footprint, USG is even better positioned to meet the needs of residential and commercial construction customers across all markets.