Safety / Site Reviews
Tucker Acoustical takes safety very seriously
Your Safety is our Priority
Tucker Acoustical has a full-time safety professional who works closely with our customers and their general contractors to ensure all safety guidelines are met and that the proper equipment is used when we make deliveries.
Tucker Acoustical Products trains and certifies our operators, so they are prepared to safely deliver materials to your jobsite. We conduct frequent safety meetings to address policy changes, and review upcoming jobs, and even offer a safety incentive benefit program for our stockers and warehouse workers. Tucker Acoustical also regularly performs random drug and alcohol testing to help ensure the safety of our teams and workplace, and your jobsites.
Each of our employees is trained to:
- Follow all established safety rules
- Use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Respond to unsafe conditions
- Develop safe work practices
- Recognize safety hazards
OSHA and DOT Compliance
Tucker Acoustical understands and values the importance of OSHA when it comes to the health and safety of our workers. We are committed to full compliance with OSHA and DOT laws and regulations, and in this spirit, we conduct regular jobsite visits to check for crew compliance.
With respect to DOT, our employees are trained in:
- Controlled substances, alcohol use and testing
- Safety fitness procedures
- Qualifications of drivers
- Driving of commercial motor vehicles
- Parts and accessories for safe operation
- Hours of service drivers
- Inspection, repair, and maintenance
- Transportation of hazardous materials
- Smith System driver improvement training for all drivers
It is the practice of Tucker Acoustical to make sure all managers and supervisors focus on creating a safe environment for employees and our GA construction customers. Visit our Tucker yard today and see the Tucker Acoustical difference for yourself.